ICAS:MP has launched two book series in collaboration with two international publishers of high repute.
Members of the Editorial Committee/Series Editors:
- Prof. Shail Mayaram, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, Delhi
- Prof. Awadhendra Sharan, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, Delhi
- Prof. Niraja G. Jayal, Centre for the Study of Law and Governance, JNU, New Delhi
- Prof. Sanjay Srivastava, Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi
- Prof. Samita Sen, Trinity College, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Dr. Sebastian Vollmer, CeMIS Göttingen
- Prof. Ravi Vasudevan, Centre for the Study of Developing Societies, Delhi
1. Cambridge University Press – ICAS:MP Series of Monographs:
Metamorphoses of the Political: Multidisciplinary Approaches
Scope: The books in this Series will examine and compare, from a wide array of disciplinary and methodological approaches, how ‘the political’ has been conceptualized, articulated and performed in specific arenas of contestation during the ‘long twentieth century’.
2. SAGE – ICAS:MP Series of Edited Volumes:
Debating the Political in Contemporary India and the Global South
Scope: This Series will offer cross-disciplinary insights with collaboration of scholars on a single topic. The chapters in the volumes will be held together by a strong Introduction, that will not only introduce the chapters and draw linkages between them, but bring new ideas and insights to the fore. The books in this Series will be published in Open Access.